Back in the 80's there was a report published about the findings of number of
independant scientists investigating the effects of burning diesel fuel and the
connection to the big increase of asthma in children. Not only did they find
the two very much connected, they also claimed diesel was responsible for
causing cancer. Do you know anybody who has died from lung cancer that didn't
smoke? It also went on to state it was one of the most dangerous substances
known to man because of the increasing volume of usage. Does anybody remember
this report?. I know several people who do- they all own diesel powered cars.
It's funny how we all think that nothing is going to happen to us, just to the
other bloke. Does anyone know of any research done on the effects of biodiesel
on the human body? Is it less harmfull? I hope it is as i intend to make some.
regards  A&T.