I would like to apologize for the technical problems that have occured
with regard to the biofuel list and the JtF website over the past 2 years,
and the associated consequences that took place as a result. They are all
my fault, however; I would like to say that I "did what I could with what
I had at my disposal" (as much as that may be a cop-out).

If Keith would like to move his services to another facility I would
invite him to respond publicly and let everyone know.

I would not mind continuing to host the services as I have, due to the
generous donations the server has indeed been upgraded, despite the rocky
road everyone travelled to get to this point.

I would also invite everyone to continue their discussions as I feel
personally responsible for the decline in useful discussions. I felt that
I would be doing the Biofuel list community a favor by hosting it on an
alternative location rather than Yahoo site, but I suppose it is once
again not working well. I have undone all of the hard work that Keith has
put into the list trying to make it sustainable.

This message is a result of the recent technical deficiencies that have
occured as a result of my inability to effectively move all of the web
services from one server to another.

--
Martin K