Dear Mr. Keith,
I 've just come to know that you were hospitalied and back on the road to
recovery. I pray for yr speedy recovery to normalcy and the good work you have
been at.

Hindu philosophy says that goodwork done for the community without expecting
any return has its own rewards during yr current tenure (life) or the next . I
dont want to go into the details which others in the forum may not agree and
create more work for you in the form of a flood of EMails!

Again wishing you a speedy recovery to normal andwith Regards,

Subramanian, D.V

Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Many thanks, all, for your concern, I'm sorry to have bothered you.

I was in hospital for five days. I'm back home now, recovering, but
I'll have to take it easy for a while. This is the second time - I
spent two weeks in hospital at the beginning of January. I'll be
okay, the prognosis is good, just a matter of time.

Thanks once again for your concern and good wishes.

> Keith wish you happy recovery to come back here , make this list
>much dynamic.There is need for your reply of many post here
>sd
>Pannirselvam
>Brasil

Thankyou for saying so Pan, but I don't agree. I don't think there's
any great need for my constant presence here, or at least there
shouldn't be. When I was away in January very few people seem to have
noticed, the list continued as usual, and several people said that
was a sign of its maturity, which is what we were aiming for when we
moved the list. See:
http://wwia.org/pipermail/biofuel/Week-of-Mon-20040906/000007.html

Pan, we've repeatedly talked of the need for a new direction and a
new focus for the list, I much agree, and I know others do too. But
have you noticed how nothing happens?

From: http://wwia.org/pipermail/biofuel/Week-of-Mon-20040906/000113.html

If it all STILL depends on me, then all that time and effort was
wasted - many hundreds of hours and more. One man can't do this -
what it NEEDS is not me but a community effort, as I've said all
along. Otherwise? Let it die.

Best wishes, and thanks again

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever