To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2005 11:32 AM
Subject: Re: re erucic acid in rapeseed oil, also re snake oil, WAS Re:[Biofuel] Re:FOOD vS FUEL

Hello Joanne

Very interesting, thanks very much for taking the trouble.

Hello to Kirk and List,
The following is some further information that I think is worth considering. I have not heard of any contradictory information to this since the book was first published. It took awhile to get written permission from the publisher to extract two entire chapters from the book, then it took me another while to get them typed

Typed?! Yikes - you need a scanner!

and cobbled together to send to the list. My apologies for not getting this done in a more timely manner.

Never mind, we're all still here. :-)

Except Kirk, actually, who's away right now, but I'll send it to him to make sure he sees it.

Thanks again.

Keith

Thank you,
Joanne