Thank you Mr. Roy for yr helpful comments

Regards,
DVS

ROY Washbish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi DVS
It was YOUR question but it sure interests me also.
I sure hope no one was REALLY put out by your use of acetone. I feel that they
were actually looking for someone with TEST equipment of offer to do a more
accepted engineering test. I guess we have a bunch of engineers here and that's
fine. We could get some better info in the long run from them but in the mean
time we could do as you have and do our own testing in our cars or whatever we
have and share the info.
~BEST~
Roy

"subramanian D.V" wrote:

Hi ,

Gasolene( petrol ) costs in India about 95 cents a liter, roughly twice of its
price in U.S. And is edging up towards a dollar and more. The possibility of
getting more mileage by mixing with a small dose of acetone came up from a mail
posted in this list. As one of the middle class using a car & trying to balance
my budget I decided to give it a try. I’ve not even asked anybody else to try
and report.

I only put a harmless query about the difference between commercial acetone and
lab quality acetone and added a footnote whether anybody else has tried this
acetone mix & with what results. I seem to have caused a minor Tsunami.

If my experiment does not measure upto expectation, I have not hurt anybody
else O.K.

Thank you all for yr comments.
Regards,
D.V.S

Roy Washbish
Certified Health Coach
A HOME BUSINESS & PRODUCTS THAT WORK
PRODUCTS & BUSINESS HTTP://WWW.TRIVITA.COM/11393920