Some time ago I wrote about my mistake, to not boil off the water out of
wvo, so I finished up with a lump of soap, glop or whatever we can call it.
Alltogether it was 1000 liters. Now I decided to try to break the soap with
phosphoric acit (75%) and let it sit for several weeks. The soap was cracked
and I was lucky to siphon from the top just over 700 liters of BD. I have
been driving on it, without any problems.
Maybe someone out there can do something with this information.
I have been thinking that I might be driving on FFA's at the moment in stead
of BD, but it works.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Pieter Koole
Netherlands.