I am planning a trip (search and see) around the
states but I would rather not support our car culture.
I am an avid cyclist but for time, I'd like to find
some happy medium. So IF i can find people around the
country that would be willing to share there
experiences and maybe become a stop on what might
become a route for travelers.

I don't have it yet, but I would like to have a web
site that list all the stations, homes, farms, etc.
they can stop at and fill up. (without supporting
the...)

anything would help
words of advice
anything