I'd like to be wrong on this, but as far as I can find out, DIN 51606
testing is not commercially available in UK. I'm sure a university
could sort something out. If you have time and can handle the
beurocracy.

Otherwise I think, test the factors which confirm the fuel's quality,
water, glycerol, ph, copper corrosion, and perhaps calorific value.
Can anybody suggest anything else we can use to confirm rather than
prove compliance.

Dave

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Does anyone have info on testing to din51606?
>
> Simon

Biofuels at Journey to Forever
Biofuel at WebConX
http://www.webconx.com/2000/biofuel/biofuel.htm