Paddy, I'd be really interested to have a look at the photo's but I get an error
404 server not found error. Would you mind sending me some pics or another
address to look at? I'm in the collection and designing stage of putting my own
plant together, ( using off the shelf , cheaply and freely available parts, and
modifying discarded gas cylinders, etc) and as far as I'm concerned, "the more
the merrier!"
Thanks in advance
Steven

So you don't forget my address is  - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

goat industries wrote:

> There's nothing revolutionary about this trailer plant. It was an idea
> concocted with help from John Nicholson and of bio-power and the design
> overcomes a lot of potential problems associated with oil spillage, health
> and safety, planning and business rates. The bio-diesel part of it is very
> conventional ...... mixers, settlement tanks, centrifuge etc. and there is
> no automation like Dick Carlstien's plant at present. Also, it should be
> made clear that the bio-diesel equipment is not yet complete and the plant
> as a whole will not be available untill April 2002. There are photographs of
> some of the prototype mixers and settlement tanks at the following address:
>
> http://www.goatindustries.fsnet.co.uk/alternativeroadfuels/alternativeroadfu
> els.htm
>
> The trailer is being worked on as we speak and the basic layout can be made
> available to the group if there is continued interest ...... Paddy.
>
> -

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!