--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "martin.brook" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Can somebody tell me how to make ethanol from wood please.Martin
Brook.

The short answer is, it can't be economically done on a homescale.
The longer answer is to do it on a commercial scale, it depends again
on the size of the scale.
I'm working on a couple of different processes. Hydrolysis and
fermentation for a 100 ton/day facility and a larger facility that
will gasify and catalyze to Ethanol and synthetic Diesel fuel. The
gasifier numbers don't currently work for less than 350 tons/day. The
fermentation numbers are marginal at any less than 100 tons/day.
The major factor is cost of feedstock. A bigger plant is more
efficient, but the transportation costs for feedstock rise rapidly.
If I had a site with a feedstock supply of 1000 tons/day within 10

Motie

FREE COLLEGE MONEY
CLICK HERE to search
600,000 scholarships!