Hello Robert

>Keith;
>Let me say that you are doing a fine job on promoting Bio diesel, so don't
>let anyone
>put you down.

Thankyou! We do try.

>Now to the point, we all would like to see a list of producers in the USA as
>well as the whole world, it sounds like a big project but it could be done.
>What information should be included in this list  and do you want to list it
>as it grows.
>We here in southeast Minnesota have been producing for the last 3 years and
>last year  got to the point of making 150 gallons in each batch. This is just
>for our own use at this time, stocking up for a rainy day you could say.
>Keep up the good work.

I'm not sure that I can Robert, we're as overstretched as all hell
right now - 18/7 and we can't keep up. I'd no sooner posted that
message (below) when I had second thoughts about it.

Yes, I guess it could be done, but as you say, it's a big project.
And we're 12,000 miles away, it's not that easy. And really, as I
said, our main orientation is not to the US, important as it is.
We're Third Worlders, that's our focus.

I got a note from Martin, who runs the new list archives and much
besides, here:
http://archive.nnytech.net/
Info-Archive at NNYTech

He'd be interested in setting up a page where people could register
themselves as small biofuel producers - ethanol/biodiesel/etc, sorted
by country/state. I said I thought it would be difficult to maintain,
and I doubted that people would maintain it themselves. But I think
that's the only way. Maybe I was being a bit too sceptical, in the
circumstances.

That's what Terry's done for the UK:
www.ukbiodiesel.biz
LINKS TO UK SUPPLIERS (by region)

Any thoughts, anyone? It would be useful, eh? Even more useful if it
included local workshops, local homebrewers' groups, even individual
biofuellers, to help people form networks. But I think it'll have to
be a group effort, D-I-Y. I'll try to help, others too I'm sure.
Needs some discussion, those who'll do the work need some input and
encouragement.

I'll cc this to the Biofuel list, see what happens.

Thanks again Robert.

Best

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever