It is very hard to percieve-this concept of mixing enzymic proteins
with petrol. They also will increase NOx emissions by their very
nature. I am not sure about their combustion either. It is amazing
really and it would be prudent to ask for detailed info on engine
androad tests carried out in Japan by manufacturer. And to have them
verified in other labs b4 accepting the product.

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "steve spence" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I agree with the following quotes:
>
> "The product should undergo a fuel performance test locally to
verify
> its claims before it is marketed," says Dr Azhar Abdul Aziz. Azhar
is
> attached to the Automotive Develop-ment Centre, Faculty of
Mechanical
> Engineering, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia.
>
> "Authorities like the Department of Environment, Chemistry
> Depart-ment and Sirim should also check on the various claims of the
> product, including the gas emission rate."
>

> If, after accredited testing, the claims are true, then we truly
have
> something interesting here.
>

> Steve Spence
> Subscribe to the Renewable Energy Newsletter:
> http://www.webconx.com/subscribe.htm
>
> Renewable Energy Pages - http://www.webconx.dns2go.com/
> Human powered devices, equipment, and transport -
> http://www.webconx.dns2go.com/2000/humanpower.htm
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

file=/2002/5/7/features/hrfu
> [...]
> >
> > The test also registered a significant reduction in the emission
of
> > sulphur dioxide (by 25.5%), carbon dioxide (16.6%) and nitrogen
oxide
> > (16.8%) - all harmful gases which contribute to global warming.
> >
> > "Soltron contains no heavy metal or biocides and is thus harmless
> > the environment," says marketing manager Mike Indasorn. "The
> > bio-enhancer eliminates water from the fuel delivery system and
> > prevents rusting. The enzymes neutralise sulphur oxides formed
during
> > combustion. This significantly reduces the formation of sulphuric
> > acid which corrodes engine parts."
> >
> > Indasorn recommends, for the first treatment, a ratio of 40ml of
> > fuel-enhancer for 100 litres of fuel for better performance.
> > Subsequent applications require only a ratio of 20ml to 100
litres of
> > fuel.
> >
> > Not everyone was impressed with the new product though. Some of
the
> > logistics managers of transport companies and petroleum companies
who
> > were present at the product demonstration had reservations though.
> >
> > "The product should undergo a fuel performance test locally to
verify
> > its claims before it is marketed," says Dr Azhar Abdul Aziz.
Azhar is
> > attached to the Automotive Develop-ment Centre, Faculty of
Mechanical
> > Engineering, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia.
> >
> > "Authorities like the Department of Environment, Chemistry
> > Depart-ment and Sirim should also check on the various claims of
the
> > product, including the gas emission rate."
> >
> > Azhar later confirmed that the company had expressed interest in
> > sending its product for trial tests at the university's
laboratory in
> > Sku-dai, Johor.
> >
> > Meanwhile, the fuel-enhancer which is distributed by local agent
> > N-Viron Sdn Bhd, is purported to be well-received in the market.
> >
> > Dr Sasanuma Masatsugu says the Soltron technology was developed
over
> > a 10-year period.
> > At the product demo, two users were invited to share their
experiences.

> > "Previously, one full tank gave me 540km but now I can reach
620km,"
> > says airport limousine driver Mustafa Seman. "I only send my car
for
> > routine lubrication service after clocking 8,000km as the engine
> > still has good pick-up."
> >
> > Another user, businessman Wil-liam Thevarakam, says his fuel
> > consumption was reduced by 14%, enabling him to save RM75 a month
or
> > RM900 a year. He also found a smoother engine after the first
> > application.
> >
> > Soltron inventor Dr Sasanuma Masatsugu of Solpower Corporation
Japan
> > says the fuel-enhancer can help clean up the fuel delivery system;
> > the result, of course, depends on the age of the car and how it is
> > handled.
> >
> > He adds that the technology, which was developed over a 10-year
> > period, was introduced in Japan in 1982. It was endorsed by the
> > Environment Ministry and the automobile industry.
> >
> > Solpower Thailand Co Ltd is the production and marketing arm for
> > Soltron in Asia and Europe. The fuel-enhancer is currently used
in 40
> > countries, including the United States, Britain, Japan, Hong Kong
and
> > Taiwan.
> >
> > For enquiries, contact N-Viron Sdn Bhd (Tel: 03-3345 3055 / Fax:
03-3345
> 1225).
> >

> > Biofuels at Journey to Forever
> > Biofuel at WebConX