Harry, fascinating stuff. Where did you get your Australian info from? I
would love to see the reports. I have suggested to quite a few farmers that
the introduction od LSD & ULSD is going to give us farmers a bit of trouble
based on every one elses woes, but no-one really thinks it will be a problem.

Steven

List messages are archived at the Info-Archive at NNYTech: