Von: Keith Addison [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 02. Juli 2002 18:02
An: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Cc: biofuels-biz@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: [biofuels-biz] Biodiesel vs, er, loft insulation??

For a bizarre read, try this:

20/1 Evaluation of the Comparative Energy, Environmental and Social
Costs and Benefits of Biodiesel (pdf ~496kb)
http://www.shu.ac.uk/rru/scp20-1r.pdf

Forwarded to me by a less-than-thrilled Dave Preskett.

These guys have also set up a forum for discussion of their report:
http://143.52.119.8/SED/RRU/Biodiesel/

There's only one message so far, from Terry de Winne, being on the
ball as usual:
http://143.52.119.8/SED/RRU/Biodiesel/Lists/Biodiesel%20Report/DispFor
m.htm?ID=2&Source=http%3A%2F%2F143%2E52%2E119%2E8%2FSED%2FRRU%2FBiodie
sel%2F

Valiant effort at being polite.

I suggest he could use some support - this foolish report should be
scotched before it does harm.

Regards

Keith

Biofuels at Journey to Forever