get in touch with Sucher & Holzer, an Austrian consulting experienced in small
BD-plants:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards

Reinhard Henning

"marcohgcardoso" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:
> I have being reading many fantastic histories and sugestions here.
> This, make me bring this question here and I hope anyone can help me.
>
> I am looking for a basic plant to make around 10.000 liters month of
> BD.
> I intend to use sunflower oil, soybean oil and other vegetable oil
> together with used vegetable oil from the food market.
> Is there any company that offer a basic plant to process it?
> I would like to use Ethanol instead of Methanol.
> In the same time, is there any consultant or organization who provide
> information to help us to build this plant?
>
> tks, Marco
>

> Biofuels at Journey to Forever
> Biofuel at WebConX
> http://www.webconx.dns2go.com/2000/biofuel/biofuel.htm
> List messages are archived at the Info-Archive at NNYTech:
> http://archive.nnytech.net/

bagani GbR, Reinhard Henning, Rothkreuz 11, D-88138 Weissensberg, Germany
Tel: ++49 8389 984129, Fax: 984128, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
internet: www.bagani.de

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
http://us.click.yahoo.com/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/mG3HAA/9bTolB/TM