For correspondence, your ID number is: 108386
To register for the monthly update, click on the following link:

          http://www.afdc.doe.gov/cgi-bin/mw/monthly_update.cgi?108386

Hello!

As someone who has expressed interest in alternative fuels in the
past, you are invited to be an ongoing subscriber to What's New at
the AFDC.  It's a free newsletter produced and distributed via e-mail
by the Clean Cities Program of the U.S. Department of Energy.  Every
month, it lists all kinds of communications added to the Alternative
Fuels Data Center (AFDC), as well as external Web postings newly
linked to the AFDC database. The latest edition can be found at
www.ccities.doe.gov/pdfs/ccnews_july2002.pdf.

What's New will fill you in on fact sheets, newsletters, and reports
added to the AFDC.  You'll be notified of meeting presentations
recently posted online, and links to new and revised Web sites.

What's New tells you not just what's been added, but how to get a
hold of it.  For hard copy publications, it's usually as simple as
hitting the 'Reply' button, or calling the Clean Cities Hotline at
1-800-CCITIES.  For Web postings, we'll steer you to the appropriate
site.

What's New helps you keep up with developments in the world of
alternative fuels.  We at the AFDC share the basic mission of the
Clean Cities Program--promoting ethanol, methanol, natural gas,
liquefied petroleum gas, biodiesel, electricity, and hydrogen, as
well as the cars and trucks that use them.

To become a regular subscriber to What's New at the AFDC, please
click on the link above.  If you like, you can also take a few
minutes to update your personal information record, to help us keep
in touch with you more effectively.

To decline this offer, you need not do anything.  Without your
response, we won't bug you.  If you know anyone else who wants to
subscribe, please have them call the Hotline (1-800-CCITIES) Monday
through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm eastern time.

Thanks,
Wendy Dafoe
Alternative Fuels Data Center

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now