Dear Andrew Hoppin,

It sounds interesting.

I prefer ther use of straight plant oil (unmodified) instead of biodiesel. But
anyway you need a lot of oil. And I think the oil from perennial plants give a
higher net yield.

So I am promoting the plant Jatropha curcas, or phisic nut, a shrub which grows
in tropical or subtropical regions with more than 600 mm of rainfall.

The oil you can use directly in modified diesel engines, or as bio-diesel. In
the bio-diesel case you also need big amounts of alcohol (methanol ar
aethanol), and you will end up in a centralised technology (economy šf scale).

See the website explaining "The Jatropha System" at

www.jatropha.org

Kind regards

Reinhard Henning

--
bagani GbR, Reinhard Henning, Rothkreuz 11, D-88138 Weissensberg, Germany
Tel: ++49 8389 984129, Fax: 984128, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sell a Home for Top $
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RrPZMC/jTmEAA/MVfIAA/9bTolB/TM