There is little doubt in my mind that Doyle is one of our greatest
assets, as an investigative writer on these matters.

Not mentioned is Shell's (and I think BP Amoco's) recent (very
predictable?) scaling-back of Solar-PV production, supposedly in
response to market conditions.  This is, perhaps, a cashing-in on the
decade or two they've spent positioning themselves as big players in
that field, so they can control its growth.  It is the worst thing I
can think of that they've done, recently.

I'd have to know more, though, to view Shell (a giant organization in
which hundreds of thousands participate) as skeptically as we are
asked.  Well, I'll check out the book if possible.

Biofuels at Journey to Forever
Biofuel at WebConX
http://webconx.green-trust.org/2000/biofuel/biofuel.htm
List messages are archived at the Info-Archive at NNYTech: