Not published research, AFAIK. Opinion or experience based on "similar"
systems or just run on vegoil I think. I've asked for details.

What sort of electrical and engine problems do you refer to?

I don't get too many calls at all for the number of heaters ands kits
we sell, and I don't recall that you talked to me about this. Lots in
use, working fine, have been  for a few years now.

Edward Beggs

  Wednesday, April 16, 2003, at 09:22 AM, Brian wrote:

> Ed-
>
> An unfortunate article.  Did the experts cite actual
> research, or were these just opinions?  I seem to
> recall reading other articles claiming SVO shortens
> engine life, but I haven't come across any actual
> research.
>
> How do you respond to their comments?  I assume you
> have research that refutes their claims.  I'd like to
> read more about it myself.
>
> Our short SVO experience was not pleasant.  We briefly
> had a Neoteric SVO system in a car that we recently
> sold but had to disconnect it as it was causing engine
> and electrical problems.  Probably just a bad
> installation, but I'd need some credible evidence that
> SVO is harmless to engines before trying again.
>
> -B
>
> --- Neoteric Biofuels Inc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi Everyone:
>>

> http://www.producer.com/articles/20030410/news/20030410news08.html
>>
>> I was interviewed for this article, did not get to
>> see it before it
>> went to press and just sent a reply with some, ahem,
>> corrections....
>> Would you kindly send a rebuttal on behalf of all
>> SVO (PPO) people?
>>
>> Thanks, all!
>>
>> Ed

>> removed]

> http://search.yahoo.com

> ---------------------~-->
> Get a FREE REFINANCE QUOTE - click here!
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/2CXtTB/ca0FAA/i5gGAA/9bTolB/TM
> ~->
>
> Biofuels at Journey to Forever
> Biofuel at WebConX
> http://webconx.green-trust.org/2000/biofuel/biofuel.htm
> List messages are archived at the Info-Archive at NNYTech:
> http://archive.nnytech.net/

> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for
Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/9bTolB/TM