From: Andrew Hoppin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2003 6:11 PM
To: biofuels-biz@yahoogroups.com; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [biofuels-biz] Digest Number 540

Hi all.  Does anyone know of a comprehensive list of names and locations and
other data (size, partners, feedstock used, BD type produced, etc.) of
companies that are involved with the production and distribution of
biodiesel?  If so I would be much obliged if you could point me to it.

Thanks,
Andrew Hoppin

Biofuels at Journey to Forever
Biofuel at WebConX
http://webconx.green-trust.org/2000/biofuel/biofuel.htm
List messages are archived at the Info-Archive at NNYTech:

Make Money Online Auctions! Make $500.00 or We Will Give You Thirty Dollars for
Trying!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/yMx78A/fNtFAA/i5gGAA/9bTolB/TM