--- In biofuels-biz@yahoogroups.com, Hakan Falk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi All,

Now I have a first version of,

Thermal Building Codes for developing countries.
http://energy.saving.nu/buildingcodes/buildingcodedev.shtml

Enjoy and post suggestions or email mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Takes some time to read with links etc.

Hakan

If you want to take a look on a project
that is very close to my heart, go to:
http://energysavingnow.com/
http://hakan.vitools.net/ My .Net Card
http://hakan.vitools.org/ About me
http://vitools.com/ My webmaster site
http://playa.nu/ Our small rental activities
"A truth's initial commotion is directly proportional to
how deeply the lie was believed. It wasn't the world
being round that agitated people, but that the world
wasn't flat. When a well-packaged web of lies has
been sold to the masses over generations, the truth
will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving
lunatic."  -- Dresden James

"No flag is large enough to cover the shame of
killing innocent people" -- Howard Zinn

"Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years.
We grow old by deserting our ideals. Years may
wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm
wrinkles the soul." - Unknown

--- End forwarded message ---