requested delivery date is ASAP, location is Regensburg (Germany) so
the terms of delivery ideally would be CIF Regensburg, delivered at
once in this quantity (prefferably of course, alternatives are worth
considering too).

bes tregards,
Adrian
www.biodiesel.pl

--- In biofuels-biz@yahoogroups.com, "Biodiesel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> What is the requested delivery date and location?  Is this to be
delivered
> all at once or in increments.  Please email me with more details of
how we
> can supply you.
> Kevin
> Vice President