Hi,

Some of you keen SVO people may remember that about six months back, I
mentioned that palm oil had been recently tested in agricultural engines in
Thailand. At the time, I was editing the paper for my Thai colleagues so
ethically I was unable to give biofuels-biz any specific details. All I
could assert was that refined palm oil had been used successfully for over
2000 hours whereas crude palm oil (CPO) caused engine failure within 500
hours. (This observation was based on my personal observations obtained
while working with them. So were my comments on engine wear.)
 Well the paper on the trials with refined palm oil has now been published
by ny colleague Gumpon Prateepchaikul and I am pleased to attach a copy (in
English) for those interested in comparitive tests against petro-diesel.

Regards

Michael Allen

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.