Nothing new here. Cadalliac had an engine that ran on 4, 6, or 8 cylynders
20 years ago. I looked at a new dodge dakota with a 318 when they first came
out. The dakota had a feul rating of 25 mpg. I just laughed and walked away.
At that time I had a 1984 ford ranger that I put a 345 hp 350 into that got
28 mpg and if I changed gears and went to an overdrive transmission, would
probable get over 30 mpg.

The car companies won't let their vehicles get too good of milage and hurt
the oil industry. Too many jobs are tied up in oil.There are alot of ways to
increase eficiency, but don't look towards the auto industry to do it.
Brent

Get A Free Psychic Reading!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/aM1XQD/od7FAA/uetFAA/9bTolB/TM