Jon,

If you are a hobbyist and do it for yourself, you might be right.
It is a very narrow and egoistic view and does not leave much
space for production, use, sales and distribution  of biofuels
as an alternative energy resource. Obviously you want a more
of a recipes and cooking type of discussion and that in a
biofuels-biz list.

If you are interested in biofuels as an energy solution, you cannot
be more wrong. Politics, energy austerity and savings are key
elements in any alternative energy solution.

I am sorry, but I cannot find any more interesting list discussions
on Internet, than the JTF lists. It covers the whole spectrum of
issues concerning future energy needs and biofuels place in it,
as well as the issues around it. It is many enthusiasts with very
interesting perspectives on the list.

I suggest that you delete the things that you are not interested in,
instead of trying to tell me, what my interests should be. I find the
article very interesting and if I was not served it, I would probably
not have found it. Thanks to all, and especially Keith, that point me
to interesting and educational readings. I know that it takes some
efforts to find it. Even if it sometimes are things, that is not in my
personal interest, or coincide with my views , I do appreciate the
efforts and please keep it coming. I learned a lot from the members
on the JTF lists.

Hakan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/uetFAA/9bTolB/TM