Brian,

Thanks for your kind words, it warmed a lot and with the right kind of energy.

I am a very afraid of on site hydrogen from a security point of view. It
would be a very big apparatus to control this and I think that it is too
complicated for the common person. The grid is however a very good
instrument for this and we can maintain industrial security, which I think
is important. Otherwise, decentralization is the key to any solution and I
know that most of the group members think so too.

Hakan

Biofuels at Journey to Forever
List messages are archived at the Info-Archive at NNYTech:

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511