--- Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello Lisa
>
> >Lets avoid the personal attacks and stick to a
> >discussion of the facts.
> >ls
>
> Todd discussed the facts and you're trying to squirm
> out from under.
> Now stop it and give him an honest response.

The nationmaster link states that 10 tons of Pu have
been released. At approx 10 kilos per bomb, thats a
bunch of big bangs.
So hypothetically, I would guess that much more than
half a kilo has already been distributed worldwide.
Have you got your share of cancer yet?

I'm not suggesting that worldwide distribution of
plutonium is a good idea, but rather that facts rather
than media hype serve a better purpose.  Don't forget
I'm NOT pro-nuclear.
ls