I could give you the benefit of the doubt, that it was meant sarcastically. It's the rhetoric that followed that has my attention.

Mike

Appal Energy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ms. Simpson,

These are your original words that you coupled with the fake Robin
Williams text:

Lisa Simpson wrote:
> You gotta love Robin Williams... Leave it to Robin
> Williams to come up with the perfect plan .. what we
> need now is for our UN Ambassador to stand up and
> repeat this message.

Please square "the perfect plan" as you describe it with this remark.

Lisa Simpson wrote:
> [notice I never said anything to support it]

It would appear that you either have forgotten your own words and the context in which you placed them, or would prefer to not ackowledge them and then distance yourself from them.

It was you who plowed and sewed the field, giving you no legitimate right to bitch about what others have taken notice of.

Perhaps you'll choose your seed a little more carefully the next time you plant?

Todd Swearingen