From: Balaji
Sent: 09 June 2005 0:05 AM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] New List

Hello Manoj,

You can do whole lot of things with saw dust, such as produce fuel briquettes for primary energy, generate electricity or process heat by gasifying the saw dust briquettes and even produce methanol from it.

There was a similar enquiry from Upali Magedaragamage, Executive Director, National development Foundation, Sri Lanka some time back to the list.

Regards.

balaji