Sent: Monday, June 13, 2005 9:52 AM
Subject: [Biofuel] NaOH

Hello all,
I have a questions before i want to start with making my first test batch with the single stage method.
I bought NaOH from a hardware store, but it looks white so it is not pure. Does somebody know how i can mesure the moisture content of this NaOH so i can compensate for all this water?
(I can use an oven at my work that can reach 1000 degrees Celsius).

Greetings,

Marc