Hallo Myke,

In  this  area  some  of the organic farmers use dilute biodegradeable
soap.   One  fellow  who  farms  using horses uses the same tanks that
carry the *-cides chemicals but uses the dilute soap.  He does this so
he  won't  have  to  listen  to  the chemical farmers.  He is tired of
arguing with them.

A  study released last year which was of ten years showed that organic
farmers  have  the  same  or  better yields without the *-cides and it
costs  them  less  to  farm  because  they  don't  have to pay for the
*-cides.   In my own hayfield I haven't used chemicals of any sort for
25 years and have had no problems with insects whether they be alfalfa
leaf hoppers or whatever.  The spiders take care of them.

The  *-cides  are  poisons and the "chemicals" used by organic farmers
are  not.  The *-cides pollute the environment and groundwater and the
organic farmer chemicals do not.  A world of difference.

Happy Happy,

Gustl