To: <Biofuel@sustainablelists.org>
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2005 10:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Pimentel is at it again

If we assume that the human body knows what it needs, then if human milk is the most appropriate to feed humans, how come we are drinking cow milk instead of human milk? How about industrialized human milk production? That should help to cure/prevent a fair amount of diseases prevalent in our societies?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Ken Dunn - CountyEarth.com wrote:

Why do you object to milk production? Or is it, again, that you're objecting to industrialised milk production?

I wouldn't say that I object to milk production at all, I am questioning the sustainability of the practice and also the nutritional value to humans. And yes, I do most definitely object to industrialized milk production. Really, I'm just trying to understand. Hopefully, it might help someone else also.

I should add that as mammals ourselves there is nothing that bovine milk provides to us that we cannot get directly from other foods or manufacture ourselves.

Take care,
Ken