What was it Einstein said?

"The problems we face will not be solved by the minds that created them."

He didn't seem too sure himself what it was he said. Take your choice:

#1. The world that we have made as a result of the level of thinking that we
have done so far, has created problems we cannot solve at the level of
thinking at which we created them. - Albert Einstein

#2. "You can never solve a problem with the same kind of thinking that created the problem in the first place"
- Albert Einstein.

#3. Long hair minimizes the need for barbers; socks can be done without; one leather jacket solves the coat problem for many years; suspenders are superfluous. -- Albert Einstein

I'll settle for 2 for first place, and 3 in a tie for second place with your rendition, well ahead of Albert in fourth place.

All best

Keith

Todd Swearingen

Joey Hundert wrote:

Keith,
What sort of impact has been made by the use of ISL (in situ leaching)
methods of uranium extraction on the overall disturbance and pollution of
uranium 'mining'.  Does this method reduce the impact?

-Joey