-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of F. Desprez
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2005 3:48 PM
To: Biofuel@sustainablelists.org
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] Diesel Price

[EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :

> Dear All
>
> Is there a website that I can access that list the current price of
> diesel (at retail) in all the countries or most of the countries?

Dear alone,

Many sites found by google

Among them, for Europe, several in English and... concerning the English
(but EU neighbours as well)

This brittish one, (june 2005)
http://www.aaroadwatch.ie/eupetrolprices/

another in pence per liter (updated feb 2005)
http://www.see-search.com/business/fuelandpetrolpriceseurope.htm

another from Britannia, updated June 2005 with prices in Euro
http://www.day-tripper.net/pricespetrol.html

anothers
http://www.theaa.com/allaboutcars/fuel/
http://europe.tiscali.co.uk/index.jsp?section=money&level=preview&content=230663

and comments from an american about prices and taxes
http://wais.stanford.edu/ztopics/week040105/energy_050401_gasolinepricesusvseurope.htm

frantz