Greetings Tim,

You are more than correct about many things. Few and far between are the honest humans, but there are a few. Fortunately for me, you can't pay me enough for me to work at anything that I can't be proud of. I have never been that fond of money.

I like my benefits better than any a corporation could give me. Plenty of fresh air, sunshine, super healthy food, loving animals, no chemicals in my environment. No smokers and I work at my own rate and time.

Bright Blessings,
Kim