Clif Caldwell wrote:
> As a former Air Force officer I am want to weigh in on this ... but I'd
> rather ask where I can find a source for a cheap centrifugal pump and
> reasonable carboy containers .......
>
> A slightly cowed,
> Clif

Clif.

My sister and her husband are both Majors with the 48th MDG USAF and my
wife's best friend is CO of the 514th Med Evac USA. Thank you for your
service. I hope you didn't take my comments to be anti-service, as they
were certainly not intended as such. However, the rallying cry of
"support our troops" should not, and need not be a codeword for blind
allegience to our civilian leadership.

As far a pumps go, I can't help other than to suggest Northern Tool.

http://www.northerntool.com/

Regarding carboys, check out US Plastic.

http://www.usplastic.com/

jh