Hello Taryn, Pannirselvam

Did you read this?

http://sustainablelists.org/pipermail/biofuel_sustainablelists.org/200
5-August/003230.html
Or:
http://snipurl.com/hb3u
[Biofuel] Robertson et al VS. followers
"Who Would Jesus Assassinate? Hugo Chavez and the Men Who Claim to
Speak for Jesus"

I was wanting to say something about liberation theology but I posted
that instead.

By the way, here's Doug's post, "Religion, Politics Biofuels, and Thanks!":

http://sustainablelists.org/pipermail/biofuel_sustainablelists.org/200
5-August/003279.html
Or:
http://snipurl.com/hb3w

I don't want to interpret, but I think what Doug's talking about is
mainly how religion-of-a-sort is driving politics and the other
issues in the US and in US foreign policy, along with the nonsense
about the US and Islam, the odious "Clash of Civilisations" type of
thinking and so on, and maybe the strange marriage of "Christian
Zionists" in the US and colonial Zionism in Israel and its effects on
politics, foreign policy, Middle East oil and all the fish.

On the other hand, there's India and Pakistan, who should surely be
brothers rather than nuclear enemies... They don't seem to refer to
each other as Indians and Pakistanis as often as Hindus and Muslims.
Isn't it time to seek to bury the hatchet somewhere else than in each
other's heads?

Best wishes

Keith