Greetings,

I was suggesting an alternative for those whose health is of vital
importance, to them.  I am fighting hard to prevent myself from becoming
totally chemically sensitive, so I can still have a life.  Many of the
things our government says are safe are responsible for people becoming
like I am, allergic to everything.

If it is too much bother to find out how to use alternatives, then so be
it.  No need to ridicule the information.

Bright Blessings,
Kim