Hello All,
I have recently been putting in some time researching the processes of Ethenol,
and have been quite impressed with the thought of being able to supply my own
fuel.  I live in Tallahassee Florida, and was hoping that there was someone in
the Florida, Georgia or southern Alabama area who was currently stilling and
using ethenol and wouldn't mind giving me a tour of their fine process.  I
don't mind travelling a little and am looking forward to your any replies.

Thanks,
Terry