My last post laid out the whole evil plan.  The Canadians arrive as
"emergency helpers" and meet up with the Cuban specially trained doctors
and bam!  Invasion team!  A pincer movement, and we never even saw it
coming.  As the National Guard and all of its helicopters are gone,
we're sitting ducks.  Once they secure new Orleans, the rest of the
South is just a matter of time.  Pretty soon there'll be no gumbo, poor
boys, etouffe, jambalya - as the Army travels on its stomach, we'll be
forced to surrender.  You may laugh, just like my girlfriend, parents,
brothers and sisters, neighbors, social worker and therapist, but we'll
see who's right.

On a funny but cynical note, one New Orleans refugees was overheard
muttering:  Maybe we should rename New Orleans "Baghdad" then maybe some
US money will flow out way.