Interesting product, lacking details of its use though. It still does
not make hydrogen production easier.
That is where the primary inefficiency is at. I have my brother looking
for a better method for producing
hydrogen from water using electricity (he is a much better chemist then
I). There are something like 1000
known process's for H2 production from water. Less then a dozen of them
have been explored much. I
would love to find a bacterial solution as that would have a better
efficiency.

Jeromie