PVC is rated at 160 psi at 73 deg F. as one (pressure) increases the
other (temp) must decrease within limits of a range. thus if one takes
PSI to 0 temp can increase to a maximum before deformation. I don't know
that point... but I have tested it to 212 deg F with no deformations or
glue problems.  As far as I know 130 degrees is what BD's maximum is so
I think it will be fine, but do some testing on some cheap small dia
fittings first.  I also like the way PVC holds the heat once it is at temp.

luck and wisdom
JJJN