Still very cool mods there Robert. I know that it takes so much time
to do the type of thing you are working on with your Ranger and then
on top of that documenting the whole process, wow. Great job.
I was a bit confused about the supercharger and reference to hydrogen,
sorry about that.
Do you foresee injecting hydrogen into gas engines in the future as feasible?
Respectfully,
Brian Rodgers