If you wish to learn what was said by those who offer their experience,
please google" translation software" and you can get some great help in
deciphering, as well as learn a great deal about linguistics of others
in the process.  It does require some time but not like it used to.

I really have to agree with Keith on this one, as it seems though an
unhealthy number of people in the USA think that no one else has
anything to say or bring to the table - unless they speak fluent
English.  That attitude is just a more suppressed form of racism....
enough on that ...my opinion only.  Sorry no data to back it up just gut
feelings.

Jim
Wisdom to all