It would make things a lot easier if life were such that woes were solved
in 30 minutes as on TV, but we all know that's not the case.
Unfortunately, for every 'enlightened' person that I come across who is
interested in alternative fuels, sustainability, and environmental
responsibility - there are 12 more who think it is the 'God-given right'
(those aren't my words) to drive an SUV that gets 1 HWY/0 city. There seem
to only be a few ways to actually institute *the change* - 1. Get those in
power to force it through 2. Rally enough people behind the cause to make
it inevitable or 3. Run out of oil (etc...) What are the initiatives that
will drive the average citizen to want to back this movement?

Shannon