So, I have this stainless steel container that's probably in the 10-15
gallon range.  Seems a shame to not make some use of it except that I
didn't get a lid with it and my pal doesn't it either.  The inner
diameter is 15 inches. The outer diameter is 15 9/16 and the height is
25 1/2 inches.  I was planning to use it for a stock methoxide
solution but, if I can't come up with a lid I'll have to find a less
hazardous use for it.  Maybe there is a better use for it anyway...I'd
still like a lid.  Anyone have any ideas how to create a simple lid
without too much wasted energy?

Take care,
Ken

PS:  I really busted my hump today in the gardens.  We found 5 hostas
(one of which was HUGE) on our local FreeCycle.  Lots of work digging
those holes.  I also moved a bunch of other perennials and rearranged
the vegetable garden to build my mini hoop house for late tomatoes and
early spring crops.  I am so tired I could fall asleep typing.  There
is almost nothing more rewarding, though!  I can't wait for the extra
charge that I'll have tomorrow.