Dang, and all along I thought it was the Hokey Pokey...

On 10/18/05, Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
> > This just isn't what it's all about.
>What is it all about?

Couple of things beyond the immediately obvious. I think the main
point is the context. Depends how broad you want to make it, it can
be as broad as you like, then shrink it down to the immediate level
and see how much of it fits.

--
Thanks,
PC

He's the kind of a guy who lights up a room just by flicking a switch

History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely once they have exhausted all other alternatives. - Abba Eban