Teoman, you really need at least a short course in organic chemistry.
   It would answer most if not all of your questions. A little
understanding of organic chemistry can go a long way.

Teoman Naskali wrote:
> Any known functional groups?

Bob Allen
http://ozarker.org/bob

"Science is what we have learned about how to keep
from fooling ourselves" — Richard Feynman