Hi everyone, Ive just started attempting to make BD
but after getting some methanol from a local model
airplane shop, he told me that his supplier has told
him he can no longer get him the stuff since
apparently the british government have "outlawed"
methanol being sold a seperate item so 95% or better
stuff will become impossible to find!

I was just wondering if there is any truth in that and
if any homebrewers local to the east London/Essex area
can let me know any places where I can purchase some
methanol (I am way too novice to start using ethenol
lol)

Cheers for any information!

Chris