I wonder if someone on this forum could help me?

I have no biodiesel options around my home, and I'm concerned that running
the lower sulphur petroleum diesel fuel will damage my injection pump.

I'd like to add some SVO into the petro diesel to add lubricity to the fuel,
and I'm wondering if someone on here could tell me the optimal percentages?
I'd like to add enough to give substantial protection to the pump and
injectors.

Also, is any particular kind of SVO better for this purpose than another
type?

thanks